Manufacturer of hardware and systems for commercial, industrial, and emergency vehicle applications.
What will you be doing?
- Leads employees in performing a variety of production operations
- Assigns work assignments
- Maintains workflow, ensure availability of proper materials, tools, and fixtures
- Monitors safety practices and housekeeping
- Interacts with other departments to resolves productivity issues
- Trains new and less experienced employees.
- Prior experience as a team lead is MUST
- Stable work history
- Lean manufacturing experience and experience running lines at different production rates
- Previous assembly experience
- Experience using basic tools such as tape measures and drills
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience, and abilities:
- Team player who isn t afraid to jump in when needed
- Open to being cross trained
- Similar industry experience
Schedule: 6: 00am-4: 30pm Monday through Thursday, mandatory OT occasionally on Friday s
Temp or T-H: Temp to Hire