Book Print Associate
Tucson, AZ 85707
GPS is currently recruiting for the Tucson Passport Center. The job description and requirements are listed below.
* Maintaining control and accountability of passport books and passport cards
* Reviewing application information and printed passport books/cards for errors and quality
* Removing or rejecting applications and passport books/cards with errors
* Verifying individual book/card usage reports
* Filling out and maintaining Batch Tracking sheets or other reports
* Prioritizing work (i.E., expedited passports and early departures along with regular batches)
* Operating and being responsible for the care of computer equipment, including passport printers
* Basic personal computer skills
* Good hand to eye coordination
* Capable of doing repetitive tasks such as lifting, standing, sitting, reaching, twisting, sealing envelopes, filing and reading
*Proven ability to communicate effectively and professionally
*Must be able to operate personalization-printing equipment, conduct Quality Control checks of the printed passport, and follow a pre-set pattern for document sequencing.
Must be willing to submit to a credit check and a 7 year criminal background check.