CNC Operators needed. North Charleston, SC.
Availability to work all shifts is required.
Produces machined parts by setting up and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine; maintaining quality and safety standards; keeping records; maintaining equipment and supplies.
- Configure mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Loads machine with work pieces.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces.
- Maintains specifications by observing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; editing programs; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- At least 3 years of CNC experience.
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as needed.
- Drug free environment and a criminal background check is required.
- Temp-to-hire position.
- $11.00/hr - $13.00/hr
- Seeking candidates that are available to work any shift.
- Submit resume for immediate consideration.
Never a fee. EOE.