We are currently seeking candidates to fill General Production/Labor positions in the Orangeburg area.
- Physically fit, hardworking, and able to follow instructions rapidly and proficiently.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports as needed by entering required information.
Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Should possess the ability to pay attention to what you are doing
- Familiarity with safety precautions in the workplace
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs continuously
- May potentially work on different sites and crews doing a variety of jobs depending on customer needs, so having skills in several areas, in addition to being able to communicate with people is important.