Machine Operators ($14/hr.)
Local Summerville, SC manufacturing facility has an immediate need for Experienced Machine Operators and Assemblers.
Candidates must be available to work 2nd and 3rd shift which will include overtime and weekends as needed for production.
Your job functions may include and are not limited to;
- Will work with heavy machinery from setup to operation to produce parts and tools from metal, plastic or other materials.
- Will be required to ensure machinery is functioning properly to cut, grind, and/or drill into various material.
- Will be required to make adjustments to the machine to control speed, material feed and path of the cut, as well as make sure the machines are set up properly, working well, and producing quality product.
- Will ensure that machines are stocked with needed materials, well-maintained and perform periodic checks on output.
- Will inspect the finished product to ensure it is defect-free and ready for the next step in production.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Math Skills: Good math skills. Understand complex instructions, how schematics work and make sure items are designed and built correctly.
- Problem Solving Skills: Ability to troubleshoot machines.
- Attention to Detail: CNC machinists will work with precision equipment, high attention to detail required
- Mechanical and Technical Skills: High proficiency with computers and measurement tools.
- Stamina: Ability to work long hours performing repetitive movements.
Rate of pay: $14.00/hr. With increases based on experience
Long Term Opportunity
Never a fee.