MUST CHOOSE ORANGEBURG BRANCH WHEN APPLYING
Currently seeking a self-motivated and talented individual for the Spinner Operator position. We are looking for a highly driven individual who will be responsible for creating quality products within productivity standards.
- Responsible for preventative maintenance, lean manufacturing and safety initiatives focused on improving the spinner processes.
- Facilitate machine setups and tool changes
- Facilitate preventative maintenance activities on the machine
- Identify and implement lean manufacturing and safety initiatives focused on improving the spinner processes
- Prior work experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to accurately perform basic arithmetic calculations
- Ability to accurately take measurements using close tolerance measuring instruments
- Ability to read, understand and work with prints, drawings and work documents
- Familiar with material handling equipment and general shop safety
Highly Qualified Candidates Will Possess:
- 1 year prior experience operating heavy industrial machinery (i.E., Lathes, CNC machines)
- Vocational training as a machinist
- Prior work experience with computer controlled machinery
- Must be a person of passion and integrity who has the drive to excel and deliver exceptional results