Manufacturer of hardware and systems for commercial, industrial, and emergency vehicle applications.
What will you be doing?
- Physically moving inventory and finished goods
- Keeping inventory orderly.
- Stock assembly cells with needed parts and request parts from warehouse
- Set up, stock, and maintain box inventory
- Make boxes for RUD and rails
- Read and interpret work orders and sales orders
- Pack and label rails
- Make labels
- Scan transactions
- Move materials to finished goods
- 2 years of material handling, manufacturing, and/or production experience.
- Stable work history
- Experience with a forklift
- Leadership experience
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills, experience, and abilities:
- Team player who isn t afraid to jump in when needed
- Flexible and willing to step outside of the box
- Takes the initiative
- Energetic, outgoing, and friendly at all times
Schedule: 6: 00am-4: 30pm Monday through Thursday, mandatory OT occasionally on Friday s
Temp or T-H: Temp to Hire