Orangeburg, SC 29115 US
Job Purpose:The primary purpose of this position is to identify and engage prospective candidates in the initial stages of the recruiting process.
- After hire: Healthcare benefits, Vision, 401 K, PTO, Life Insurance
- 1st Shift, No Weekends
- $14/hr - $15/hr starting pay
- Professional work environment
- Opportunity for professional development
- Family oriented company
- Stable company in business since 1985
- Communicate with hiring manager to determine hiring needs
- Utilize various channels to look for potential candidates
- Contact passive and active candidates via phone, email, and social media outlets
- Build a talent pipeline for future hiring needs
- Network and source candidates via social media
- Coordinate and attend job fairs and hiring events
- Communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Maintain candidate database
- Promote our brand online and offline
- Ask for referrals from current employees and external networks
- High School Diploma
- Familiarity with HR related tasks is a plus
- Effective time management and organization skills
- Solid oral and written communication skills.
- Computer skills, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office, social media, and peripheral office equipment.