General Warehouse Associates needed immediately for local N. Charleston facility.
- Plan, oversee and participate in the warehouse operations and activities.
- Receive, process and issue warehouse stock; assure stock and warehouse facility is maintained in a safe, clean and orderly condition.
- Mark and place materials sent to the warehouse according to established procedures.
- Process requisitions for supplies; prepare various merchandise for delivery; prepare packages for shipping according to established procedures.
- Maintain a variety of records, files and reports; maintain records of stock.
- Operate a variety of warehouse equipment and vehicles; utilize a variety of hand tools as required; arrange for the maintenance and repair of warehouse equipment as needed.
- Ability to operator warehouse heavy equipment.
- Ability to utilize hand and power tools.
- Ability to perform basic maintenance repairs and general upkeep.
- HS Diploma / GED
- Must be available for any shift.
- Drug free work environment and a criminal background check is required.
Rate of pay: $10.00/hr - $12.00/hr depending on experience
Must be available to work any shift as needed.
Long-term and Temp-to-Perm positions are available.
Never a fee.