***POSITION IS LOCATED IN RIDGEWAY, SC***
Position: Night Warehouse
Pay: $11.00/hour. Once hired perm, $12.00/hour
***NOTE: These positions are very physically demanding and the warehouse is not climate controlled, etc.***
- Heavy Material handling with little Forklift operating.
- Physically demanding.
- Repetitious work, carry cases down aisles, work the conveyor belt by locating order "A002", for example, and then lift and load onto conveyor. Voice picker will be used in some areas.
- Temporary employees will be trained to work in the area of loading the trucks, replenishing the racks and voice-picking products. Metrics will be measured (pulls) once trained.
- Employee will have a four-digit code to sign in and use the voice picker.
- Need to have working knowledge of a computer so they can pick up on their order system.
PPE: Closed-toed shoes (no steel-toed)/ t-shirt and jeans/shorts. T-shirts need to be tucked into the pants.
Shift: Monday through Thursday starting at 6PM and until the job is done, which is normally 2AM-7AM. 9PM break and midnight is a dinner break. Once on the premise, employees aren t allowed to leave for dinner/lunch. Pack a lunch and snack.