Irmo, SC 29210
POSITION SUMMARY: Customer service representative for COBRA clients, agents and participants. Responsible for assisting clients with ensuring all aspects of COBRA are compliant with the federal guidelines.
- Handle COBRA enrollments/terminations/changes with the carriers.
- Process COBRA payments.
- Setup new COBRA groups.
- Renewals for existing COBRA groups. Adding new plans/rates to group setup and sending out new coupons for participants.
- Will need to learn COBRA law to the extent to be able to answer questions for COBRA groups.
- Any other duties assigned.
- 1-2 years of experience with administering COBRA or other benefits is preferred
- Manage customer service inquiries received by phone or email. Customer friendly attitude.
- Good telephone skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to use computer applications, copier, fax machine and telephone
- Cooperative and willing to work with others
- Ability to manage time and self-motivate with detail oriented tasks
- High School graduate required
- Bachelor s degree or 1 year relevant experience