North Charleston, SC 29405
Call Takers Needed ASAP:
Location: North Charleston, SC
Day, Evening & Night Shift Available
- Pay rate - $13.74
- Promptly answer and screen calls using professional telephone etiquette.
- Respond to callers questions and concerns in a courteous and timely manner.
- Ask caller the pertinent questions to resolve their issues and obtain needed information to determine the nature of the call.
- Transfer call to the correct party.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work different shifts, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Shifts are 8 hours: 7am 3pm, 3pm 11pm, 11pm 7am (assigned to 1 shift; however, flexibility is required)
- Must be able to successfully complete a three week training course which may be on a different schedule than your assigned shift.
- Knowledge of the geographic area of Charleston County and surrounding counties required.
- Must be adept at active listening, have great interpersonal/customer service skills, and be a keen problem solver.
- Superb verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to speak clearly and concisely over the telephone to a wide array of callers.
- Must have good typing or keyboarding skills.
- Will be required to complete Security Awareness Training
Drug free workplace and a criminal background check is required.
Pay rate - $13.74
Never a fee.