Columbia, SC 29210
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity with an awesome company with accelerated growth? Can you work rotate shifts to include 1st, 2nd, and 3rd? Do you want stability with opportunities for advancement?
If so, then we may have the position for you!
Responsible for ensuring finished product is prepared for shipment in a timely and effective manner.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Perform checks and assure accurate deployment of finished products with the associated paperwork
- Operate forklift, scan LPs, and communicate issues with pallet labeler, stretch wrapper, and/or top sheet
- Operate forklift to load carriers from the end of line and move finished skids to staging for direct ship.
- Organize pallets and receive and package materials
- Collaborate with team members and management to improve processes and problem solving
- Palletize finished bagged product and stretch wrap finished skid to include freight pick
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Skills and Requirements:
1-3 years of manufacturing experience
Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
Ability to plan work on a daily basis
Willingness to learn basic pest control principles
Ability to lift 45-50 pounds
Ability to operate a variety of lift and fork trucks safely
Temp to Hire
Must be able to work rotating shifts (6am-2:30pm, 2pm-10:30pm, and 10pm-6:30am)
Monday through Friday