Machine Operator - 3rd Shift
Prosperity, SC 29108
*What You ll Do:* Machine Operator is responsible for the efficient set-up and operation of extrusion lines in order to safely produce high-quality products in accordance with the standard operating procedure, production schedule, set-up instructions, and quality specifications.
* Rotating 12 hour night shift*
- 1 Year Machine Operating experience in a manufacturing environment *required*
- Mechanical Aptitude *required*
- Basic Math, Reading and Writing skills *required*
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable, and punctual attendance *required*
- Ability to use a ruler or other measurement tools to ensure products meet customer expectations
- Ability to read and understand prints (part dimensions, fabrication, packaging)
- Experience with precision measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers and dedicated check fixtures and other hand tools is a *plus*.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- *All applicants must pass a pre-employment physical, background check and drug screen*
*Benefits Once Hired On by Client:*
- Competitive weekly pay with the opportunity to advance
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement