Columbia, SC 29210
Would you like to work for a well-established and stable company? Are you a people person with great communication skills looking for a new opportunity? Do benefits such as health, dental, and vision?
If you can answer yes to these questions, please apply now!
- Work on the drill press
- Assemble pulleys to metal rails
- Assemble track
- Possible drilling, mill, saw, but mostly assembly
- May eventually learn to splice cables
- May have to drive company vehicle if no one else is available to pick up parts
- HSD/GED required
- 1 year of machine operating and assembly experience required
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Good driving record
- Stable work history
Temp to Hire
Monday-Friday (some Saturdays)
To apply directly to this position, click here.