Ridgeway, SC 29130
$12.00/hour with an opportunity for a pay increase based on performance
2nd shift 3:30pm-11:30pm
Do you want to work for a company that is well known in the industry and has a great reputation? Would the potential for an increase based on YOUR performance motivate you?
If so, then we may have a job for you!
- Read and verify press plan is complete and clear.
- Assemble sheeted prepreg
- Inspect, identify, and remove quality problems on the prepreg
- Proper set up and operation of ply-up and support equipment; informing supervisors of problems.
- Place of labels for proper laminate separation
- Maintain records for material usage and product traceability.
- Meet quality and productivity standards on a daily basis.
- Prepare, identify and insert lot tests into press loads as required.
- Participate in weekly preventative maintenance.
- Maintain cleanliness of assigned work areas including equipment, tools, and work surfaces.
- Participate in training and continuous improvement events
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Similar related experience and PC experience required
Ability to write reports, interpret documents, and speak effective before groups of employees
Intermediate math skills to include computing rate, ratios, percent, and draw and interpret bar graphs.
Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, work effectively under pressure, communicate with people at levels of the organization, and lift up to 40-50lbs unassisted.
Able to stand for long periods of time, strong attention to detail, and work independently with little supervision.