Fairfax, SC 29827
Looking immediately for Material Manager for local Fairfax employer
Job Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Schedule multiple production lines and plan material requirements to attain scheduled units.
- Extract relevant available reports and system provided tools.
- Provide service and warehouse, inventory reduction, and inventory accuracy.
- MUST be able to support plat to solve materials issues: understand site needs, generate action plans, track progress, communicate status, maintain information in the escalation database, and understand when to escalate the issue.
- Provide support as needed for annual physical inventories at plant
- Generate/analyze/distribute monthly, weekly and ad hoc inventory reports as requested or assigned.
- Support ISO certification by participating in the plant auditing process.
- Able to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with associates at all levels of the organization
- Able to write clear work instructions for material processes used in the job.
- Have a basic understanding of materials processes; bill of materials, MRP, and Kanbans.
- Should be able to understand principles of Just In Time, Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma.
- Must be able to use Microsoft Excel for analysis.
- Comfortable analyzing large amounts of date using advanced Excel functions: Filtering, Grouping/subtotals, conditional formatting, Charts and Pivot Tables.
- 1-3 years related material management experience
- BS degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Operations or a related field.
1st shift Full time, Monday thru Friday
Temp to Hire
Benefits upon perm hire
Criminal Background Check Required
Never a Fee