Columbia, SC 29210
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity with an awesome company with accelerated growth? Can you work rotate shifts to include 1st, 2nd, and 3rd? Do you want stability with opportunities for advancement?
If so, then we may have the position for you!
Responsible for accurately and safely blending the finished kibble. Performs preventive maintenance and troubleshoots system equipment.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Operate a big and small bag line from bunkers through stretchwrapper to schedule, do changeovers, and troubleshoot lines
- Shuttle and dump regrind generated by packaging
- Provide packaging material to line as needed
- Stage materials for shift
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Collaborate with team members and management to improve processes and problem solving
- Perform preventative maintenance and downtime maintenance of area equipment and recommend improvements
- Train other associates as needed
Minimum Skills and Requirements:
Ability to lift 45-50 pounds
Forklift experience HIGHLY preferred
Able to work independently and as part of a team
Temp to Hire
Monday through Friday
Must be able to work rotating shifts (6am-2:30pm, 2pm-10:30pm, and 10pm-6:30am)