Early Branch, SC 29916
Looking for candidates in Early Branch, SC for open Pick/Pack positions
Duties and Responsibilities
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas
- Pull and prepare product for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances.
- Follow appropriate procedures to guarantee that right inventory control and security are maintained. Assist in physical inventories and or cycle counts.
- Maintain a clean, neat and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OSHA and other applicable standards. Report issues and problems to Management.
- Coordinate as necessary with all other areas/functions, especially other shifts.
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent.
- Must have some distribution experience.
- Must have steel toed boots.
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds continuously.
- Must be able to read, count accurately, do simple math and write legibly.
- Must also be capable of sitting, standing and walking for extended periods (at least two hours straight, four times in an 8-hour day).
- Must be able to twist, stoop, squat, reach above shoulder level and crouch on a frequent basis.
$9.00 per hour