West Columbia, SC 29210
- Comprehend basic warehouse layout of bins and items, including overstock and secondary bin locations.
- Read and understand the pick ticket, including special instructions and shipping methods.
- Watch for unit of measure, expiration dates, lot numbers, product rotation per SOPs and damaged products.
- Interact with Inventory Control Specialist daily to ensure accurate inventory.
- Understand purchase orders and vendor paperwork.
- Maintain cleanliness of aisles, bins, packing stations and other areas.
- Observe Safety regulations - understanding OSHA requirements, such as proper
- Manual lifting techniques.
- Maintain and stock proper inventory of packing supplies.
- Must maintain a good attendance record.
- Complete any other tasks, as assigned.
- The successful candidate must be able to comprehend basic warehouse layout of bins and items, including overstock and secondary bin locations.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and activities concurrently and can provide periodic status updates to Shift Leader.
- Must be resourceful, well organized, dependable, efficient, detailed oriented and be adaptable to change.