Columbia, SC 29210
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity with an awesome company with accelerated growth? Can you work rotate shifts to include 1st, 2nd, and 3rd? Do you want stability with opportunities for advancement?
If so, then we may have the position for you!
Responsible for receiving tests, analyzes, and processes raw ingredients.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Collect and sample incoming raw materials and ingredient samples
- Visually inspect incoming product and address issues related to infestations, pest, mold, or any other quality issues
- Escalate quality and food safety concerns to site management
- Unloading of all incoming raw materials, load using pallets on trailers as needed
- Clean receiving magnets, dump all receiving totes
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Must be willing to overtime for area as needed
Minimum Skills and Requirements:
Computer skills especially Microsoft Word and Excel
Able to work around pressurized steam in a safe manner
Forklift certified of the ability to certify
Ability to lift 45-50 pounds
Forklift experience HIGHLY preferred
Able to work independently and as part of a team
Temp to Hire
Monday through Friday
Must be able to work rotating shifts (6am-2:30pm, 2pm-10:30pm, and 10pm-6:30am)