Basic Skills Needed:
Tyvex Suits and hoods
**Basic Job Descriptions:**
**Rollers:** Rolls the raw fiberglass material onto the molds for hulls and toppers. Uses tiny roller to large rollers depending on the part. Must have great balance.
* **Lids:** Rolls raw fiberglass on to the smaller parts of the boat like the decking lids.
* **Repair:** Repair fiberglass molds. Must be able to use hand tools; grinders.
* **Painters:** Paint the finished product. Must be able to use a paint gun.
* **Gel Coater:** Finds imperfections in the paint and fixes the imperfection and sprays the gel coat.
* **Tooling:** Builds the wood and bondo molds that they create the finished molds from. Must have carpentry skills for this position.