West Columbia, SC 29210
The Receiver is responsible for receiving all incoming shipments, putting away inbound stock or distributing any incoming packages.
- Scheduling inbound shipments.
- Identifying over, short or damaged product on inbounds.
- Understanding purchase orders and vendor paperwork.
- Watching unit of measure, expiration dates and lot numbers.
- Stocking, putting away, and product rotation (FIFO).
- Checking and verifying inventory quantities in system.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- The successful candidate must have knowledge of NDC # s, hard to receive items, special category and specific items.
- Must be able to comprehend basic warehouse layout of bins and items, including overstock and secondary bin locations.
- The successful candidate must be able to manage multiple tasks and activities concurrently and be able to provide periodic status updates to management.