Charleston, SC 29418
Do you have...
Any experience painting and sanding?
Any experience performing autobody repair?
Any experience in marine fiberglass repair?
Any lamination experience?
If so...we might just have the perfect position for you.
If you'd like to work full-time, Monday-Saturday in a fast paced manufacturing setting...
We're looking for experienced candidates with a keen ability to visually inspect components for imperfections. The position requires a candidate with a keen eye for detail - with the ability to spot the smallest imperfections.
- Interact and communicate with the team in a professional manner.
- Complete all required documentation such as Q/A and NMMA required checklists.
- Must strictly adhere to all company safety rules, policies, and procedures.
- Climbing into boat hulls and decks to identify issues
- Engaging in bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling.
- Work in a covered warehouse environment to include varying temperature conditions.
Starting pay $14/hr
Drug free workplace and a criminal background check is required.
Never a fee.