Experienced CNC Lathe Machinist | Direct Hire!
Lexington, SC 29073 US
About Our Client: They offer services in custom plastic fabrication, CNC machining, reaction injection molding, vacuum forming, product assembly, and plastic assemblies & housings.
Why You Should Apply:
- $21 - $24 an hour
- Mon -Thurs 7am – 5:30pm
- Direct Hire Opportunity!
- Climate Controlled Facility
- Quarterly Bonuses
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO
- Room for Growth within Company
- Fabricate items such as machine parts and tools
- Set up CNC lathes according to blueprint specifications
- Select and align holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and materials
- Conduct quality assurance checks
- Manage machine adjustments and modify program speed
- 2-3 years of CNC Lathe Machining Experience Required
- Knowledge/Experience with G Code Programming
- Proficient in reading Calipers, Micrometers, and other Measuring Instruments
- Must understand Blueprints and GD&T Standards